George L Stein is an art and fetish photographer living in the Midwest of the...
Come and Learn How to Cut & Construct Latex Clothes at the fabulous LatexWorkshop. Sponsored by Radical Rubber.
For £140 learn cutting, gluing and constructing – plus all the tricks of the trade. From 1pm to 6pm.
You will make a apron (three style options , one is fitted), lower-face mask, eye patch, pasties and collar. Glue, thinners and latex supplied as part of the workshop cost.
There is one every month this year. Email for details. Do it now as they are VERY small classes! ONLY four places in each Latex Workshop.
• March 31st 2012
• May 5th 2012
• June 2nd 2012
• July 7th 2012
• August 4th 2012
• September 1st 2012
• October 6th 2012
• November 3rd 2012
• November 24th 2012
In class you learn: This class also teaches repairs, pleats, ruffles, zips, frills, buttons and applique. You can embellish all the items items. Adding applique eg: lettering, flowers or symbols.
This is great value for money as the cheapest apron I could find was £120!
So what are you waiting for BOOK today.
This course does not teach pattern cutting – however, tips and pointers will be given.
Start times: 1 pm to 6 pm. Arrive 15 minutes prior.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TOOL KIT!
Please make sure you ALL the items below.
• Rotary cutter (you can order one from me at £20) Olaf are the best. Beware of inferior quality cutters.
• Tape measure Ruler (and an extra long ruler is useful) Sharp cissors – medium size
• Soft lint-free cloths
• Talcum powder (bit in a jar). and make-up powder brush.
• Hard plastic wallpaper seam roller
• Safety pin
• White gel pen are available in class for £4 – (must be ‘Gel’)
• Pen and paper (to take notes)
• One or two meters of thin white card. Wallpaper liner will do and it’s only £2 a roll (to copy the patterns).
• Pencil and scissor for cutting paper
• Bring two empty glass jars for your thinners and glue.
Sarath is an Erotic comic artist from Colombia and, specialized in...
By ZaraDuRose It wasn’t until recently that I started thinking back to...
Threefingers, based in South Africa, is a very active kinkster that not only...
It was typical Auckland November weather; Ys had just come back from his...
10 YEARS OF PASSION AND FANTASY, WE CELEBRATE IN STYLE! Located in the heart of...
Torture Garden Valentines Ball on Sat 15th Feb @ Coronet Theatre. Flyer model:...
FindaMunch.com, aka The Munch+Adult Local Link (MALL) Directory, is an...
by Razz “You silly little girl.” What do you think when you hear...
House of Shadows is the luxury fetish event you deserve. January 4th presents a...